1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Err... Get myself stuck in the state of shock for more than 10 seconds, and die of heart attack 40 seconds later.
Hmm~ Seriously, haven't thought of this before, but i will definitely can't put down my pride and accept her again. Never. I think.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
First of all, of course i will wish for unlimited wishes!! And my first wish will be... Secret!
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
I don't know, the church thingy look abit like... what a wedding will be like, but its soo... Sian. Seen all that in dramas, movies etc. Maybe for a change, have my wedding at the void deck or something, or the multi purpose hall~ WoOo cool eh? (Lame..)
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
I am confused, to what lies ahead of me. I am astonised by my laziness and ability to procrastinate. I am so dead unless i pull myself out.
5. What's your ideal lover like?
Long Hair... Understanding... Gentle... Gets along well with me of course... Beautiful eyes will be bonus!! And lots of others things you people can imagine "what comes to a guy's mind", when asked this kinda question xD
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I love to be loved. And loving someone... is fantastic too.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Wait? It depends on the outcome that i can foresee. If its a really "cannot make it" case, then forget it, dun wait. If u know, the answer is something u might like... Yeah why not, wait for a while. And yes, a while. I'm impatient.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I won't break them up, but i dun think i have the... ability or even courage to make her mine. So... ya i'll give up, and of coz i wont wish them the best > < 9. Is being tagged fun?
Hmm... FUN coz its my first time. (Or so i think... I don't even know if the "kelvin" is refering to me, or not) But anyways, kinda fun.
10. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
lOl! I will be 30 Years old, with 5 children and blah blah blah hahaha
I see myself gaming.
11. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My pammily, my dear! And my friends who treat me as a friend too. And my computer, thought its an IT, its "someone" important to me~
12. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
She's a very cheerful girl! Sometimes... Everybody's got their downtime. But yeah, she laughs alot and she belong to "The 3 Musketeers" in my class.
13. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Can i choose to be in the middle? I'm not that materialistic and not that much of a dreamer... $$$ is important, and so is my other half!!
14. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Turn off my alarm on my HandPhone. Check for msgs etc.
And i'm starting to have the habit of not brushing my teeth in the morning. Darn it!! Caught the bloody bug from my brother!!
15. Would you give it all in a relationship?
I dun think so... Or i don't know how it feels to give it all. I really dun know, it depends on how much the other party puts on the "line".
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Of course the one that cares for me most/loves me the most. So now... My parents love me, and my girlfriend loves me too... So who should i choose???
17. What type of friends do you like?
I like friends, who don't spew vulgarities all the time, for fun nvm/when the situation calls for it YES F*** ALL U WANT!
I prefer friends that... Laughs at your jokes even if it is really... Icy. I like friends that i can go thru thick and thin with. I want friends that can be what they are and not put a false front just because they want to be like u or want to be cool.
Friends... I think i lost one.
18. What type of friends do you dislike?
Read Question 17, look at my answers, and turn it for the opposite.
WoO~ YesH i'm tagged!! Shitty and crappy answers for some, but who cares!! Killed almost 30mins of my time. Am i slow!? Or isit just... the time now xD
Anyways, i can take this chance to just make some updates to my blog~
Have been mapling!! Still as fun!! MapleSEA ***!
Is it okay for me to say i'm on a private server? Coz its like... Illegal? Ahh who cares. Psycho-ed some friends into the game too, Ex-Maplers of coz haha!! Nouru and Lenie! Lots of fun, really, spent a bit too much time there... If i screw up my MST... Ahh man~ Gotta blame myself and maple again, more of myself of couse.
Noor's been making alot of noise in game, really did spice up the whole server alot, made me not want to sleep even though its 2am in the morning. He's just disturbing some of the GMs that we're closer to, in fact she's our guildmaster. So yeah, lots of fun getting ourselves killed by Goby houses and Pianus, summoned by our lovely Game Masters.
Really loved the interaction between players and Game Masters, although some of them still have the f**ked up attitude of "i'm a GM, what are you?", still love the people i got to meet online. But the downside... Those people who got closer with the GMs... I think they get free stuff... So there's lots of bootlickers who literally followed the GM where ever they went or whatsoever. Its kinda unfair to the rest of the players, who worked their ass off to get what they wanted ingame.
I Love My Archer!! (More than my Priest~)
No comments:
Post a Comment